Why use a credit card
Credit cards can be an important part of your money plan. If you use them wisely, they can help you:
- keep track of your expenses
- in an emergency.
- build a good credit history
- when you travel and other times when you may not want to carry much cash
If you do not use them wisely, they can hurt you by:
- tempting you to spend more than you can afford
- allowing you to get deeply into debt
- developing a bad credit history
Only you can decide:
- if you want to use credit cards
- how to best use for them for your needs.
Back to Credit Cards