Resources and Information about Lead Poisoning
- The Fast Food High School Series. Fast Food High School are fotonovelas about themes that are important to all of us - food, personal choice, and being cool. It addresses certain critical issues deriving from the fast food environment and their impacts on the health of families in local communities.
- California Poison Control System: Education Materials: Lead in Mexican Candy
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- State of California Department of Public Health Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch web-site
- Children’s Environmental Health Network
- Contacts for Monterey County Health Department Clinics
* this site if for calling to see about having a lead test done. These clinics have sliding scale appointments (links to Seaside, Marina, and Salinas-based clinics.)