There are many ways to use the Unit Review
1. You may want to use the Unit Review as a test. Ask the
students to complete the page individually without any assistance.
Then ask them to check their answers using the Answer Key
in the back of the student workbook. Go over the answers
with the group to clear up any items students missed.
2. You may want to try using the Unit Review as a contest.
Divide students into two groups. See which group can get
all the correct answers more quickly.
3. If you have a group that has difficulty finding the
answers, you may want to pair more advanced students with
less advanced ones.
4. Check the errors students make to see where you may
need to do some additional review.
5. Occasionally, some teachers may find it useful to give
the Unit Review as a pre-test to see how much students already
know about a topic. Then they can compare students
pre- and post-test results.